Author Topic: 'Crintabulated' CD Now Available  (Read 74674 times)

Pete T

• Man 1968 - 2008
Re: 'Crintabulated' CD Now Available
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2010, 07:12:51 PM »
Thanks chaps.

34 you say..

Think it's 32 different songs...but some songs have 3 or 4 samples each.

It would have taken me quite a while to find the other two then..
Virgin places don't mean a thing to people who never bring their hearts along.

Allan Heron

• Global Moderator
    • It's Just My View
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2010, 09:08:55 PM »
Currently crintabulating.   Quite interesting and perhaps even crintabulous  8)
It's Just My View

Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST........

Stevie Nicks

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 02:13:27 PM »
Wye Aye, an' that.

I went doon t' Vorgin Megatore t' get 'Crinabulatated' an' they divvent havit. Noravailable in shops. I'm not gerrin' back with Lyndsey Bookenham, no nevah. Hadaway an' shite, I copped 37425, 47673 and 33201 in Yard.

joan

• Terry Williams and Man pages
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2010, 04:42:49 PM »
Wye Aye, an' that.
I went doon t' Vorgin Megatore t' get 'Crinabulatated' an' they divvent havit. Noravailable in shops. I'm not gerrin' back with Lyndsey Bookenham, no nevah. Hadaway an' shite, I copped 37425, 47673 and 33201 in Yard.
hello
What a funny walenglish... Are you from Barcelona?  ;)

Mark Davies

• Man & Deke Leonard Photo Album
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2010, 12:44:35 AM »
Gutted to find (after placing order for Crintabulated) that it appears that Nick is not (as I had imagined) the long lost son of Terry Nation (of Dr Who fame). Instead, it appears that Nation is a nom de plume, and that he is the long lost son of F.W. Woolworth....

Rob W

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2010, 09:17:19 AM »
Just got a crafty crint in this morning.

:)

Nick Nation

• Crintabulator
  • Micky Jones 1946 - 2010 Clive John 1945 - 2011
    • Nick Nation
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2010, 10:32:42 AM »
Gutted to find (after placing order for Crintabulated) that it appears that Nick is not (as I had imagined) the long lost son of Terry Nation (of Dr Who fame). Instead, it appears that Nation is a nom de plume, and that he is the long lost son of F.W. Woolworth....

No, that's the bloke who's looking after the dosh. Both called Nick although clearly I am the talent (cough) and as such prone to strut around in an artistic manner. Not so effective if the strutting involves a visit to Safebury's. He is not talented and therefore more suited to dull things (organising, planning, accounting, thinking). Let's not forget Rich and Anjali. 

And thanks for the order, Mark - you would have thought that as you supplied one of the photos for the cover you'd have got a freebie. In any other circumstance, yes. However. I blame the other bloke.   ;)

Just got a crafty crint in this morning.

Touch of Gentleman's Early Morning Stiffness?

What a funny walenglish...

Walenglish! Like it, Joan!

Mark Davies

• Man & Deke Leonard Photo Album
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2010, 10:53:55 AM »

No, that's the bloke who's looking after the dosh. Both called Nick although clearly I am the talent (cough) and as such prone to strut around in an artistic manner. Not so effective if the strutting involves a visit to Safebury's. He is not talented and therefore more suited to dull things (organising, planning, accounting, thinking). Let's not forget Rich and Anjali. 

And thanks for the order, Mark - you would have thought that as you supplied one of the photos for the cover you'd have got a freebie. In any other circumstance, yes. However. I blame the other bloke.   ;)

Ahh. Good stuff. 2+2=5 as usual. The long lost offspring of F.W. Woolworth should be looking after the brass - that's only right and proper.

Nick Nation

• Crintabulator
    • Nick Nation
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2010, 02:32:45 PM »
All activity was suspended while the assembled staff gathered round the PT sound system for the inaugural spinning of the Crintabulated platter. 

Thanks for that, Mr P - I'm pleased you allowed your staff to have a listen. Is this the same staff who have been assisting in the long awaited follow up to the 'Nightlife and Entertainment Facilities of Upper Llanoleum, including Lower Llanoleum, Llanoleum On The Wold, Llanoleum 'o 'th Barn, Llanoleum Parkway, Middle Llanoleum, Llanoleum In Between, Llanoleum Trent Valley, Llanoleum Chad Valley and Ynecawla' pamphlet?

sonic_hawk

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2010, 07:58:44 PM »
Well, I'm pleased to say I've had a crint slipped through my slot this morning.... but before my first coffee of the day... onoz onoz trauma alert....

I'm hoping to be able to check it out tonight! Gotta fly, now, but thanx for sending! Back later.

Nick Nation

• Crintabulator
    • Nick Nation
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2010, 08:38:11 PM »
Well, I'm pleased to say I've had a crint slipped through my slot this morning....

That's great, Mr Hawk - but have you tried searching 'Crintabulated' in Bing Images yet? I really think you should...

sonic_hawk

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2010, 08:56:39 PM »
Visited 'bing' for the first time, just now.

Wow, what a surprise!  How the heck did a picture of me lurking in my shed get associated with a Micky Jones tribute CD?? It's not as if that photo is anywhere in the album artwork!

[signed]

Mystified,
Tunbridge Wells

Rob W

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2010, 10:44:44 AM »
'Er Indoors has gone out leaving me as I was doing the house cleaning. She probably thinks I'm still hoovering, but b*gg*r that, it's switched off now and I'm having a cheaky Crint.

;D

Nick Nation

• Crintabulator
    • Nick Nation
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2010, 11:08:51 AM »
...I'm having a cheaky Crint.

Good lad!

Wow, what a surprise!  How the heck did a picture of me lurking in my shed get associated with a Micky Jones tribute CD??

Hmmm. As a student of the human condition, may I ask if you sometimes Crintabulate in the privacy of your shed? Could this be the reason Mssrs Bing 'came up' with this suggestion, something which Google images does not?

Rob W

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2010, 11:55:40 AM »
She only came back early didn't she, caught me whilst I was having a Crint.  :-[

Will 'Crintabulated' be on a future Call My Bluff ?