Author Topic: December 17th  (Read 2611 times)

Allan Heron

• Global Moderator
    • It's Just My View
December 17th
« on: June 17, 2011, 11:25:37 AM »
Damn, it's away at Newcastle  :(

And, as a double whammy, the Jags are at home - they always seem to play at home whenever there's a Wales weekend on!!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 11:34:01 AM by Allan Heron »
It's Just My View

Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST........

William Rait

Re: December 17th
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 02:14:26 PM »

And, as a double whammy, the Jags are at home - they always seem to play at home whenever there's a Wales weekend on!!
Allan, I think you'll find that December 17th is everywhere that day. Or are you talking about something else, in which case...what???????? ???

Allan Heron

• Global Moderator
    • It's Just My View
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 04:24:11 PM »

Allan, I think you'll find that December 17th is everywhere that day. Or are you talking about something else, in which case...what???????? ???

Christmas bash in Wales (and I'm assuming Swansea) - had been hoping that perhaps Swansea would be at home that weekend.
It's Just My View

Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST........

Pete T

• Man 1968 - 2008
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 05:16:13 PM »
Christmas bash in Wales (and I'm assuming Swansea)..

This hasn't been confired yet.. May be in Walthamstow, The Standard, or 100 Club.. Not made any arrangements yet, until it's confirmed.. (George?)
Virgin places don't mean a thing to people who never bring their hearts along.

Rob W

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 07:07:03 PM »
Pete, I think we can safely assume it won't be in Newcastle (Upon Tyne or Under Lyme).  Safe bet Swansea, and I know where the clever money is going.

I wondered what Allan was going on about. But now I know, Allan, you can go to Swansea via Newcastle......it's on the way.  May miss the gig though.  Or Jags first then Swansea. Didn't you fly down to a gig one year?   Get the Air Miles in!!  And I'm sure if Swansea were at home, it would be a full house so no spare tickets. Mind you, a man with your (Welsh) connections   :)

Shakers home to Brentford. Thank the gods it wasn't Sheff Wed, or similar. That said, our Dec matches are always postponed anyway.