Author Topic: The Football club formerly known as Rangers  (Read 8027 times)

Allan Heron

• Global Moderator
    • It's Just My View
It's Just My View

Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST........

Stevie Nicks

Re: The Football club formerly known as Rangers
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2012, 11:05:42 AM »
ah divent kner aboot youse lot burram gettin reet excited aboot the euro footy. evah since ah relocate from warm californya to damp moist gateshead in the northern part of britain england ah have embraced footballers in many and varied positions. ah must also add that evah since wayne rooney had hair transplant he start to remind me of one of mah old boyfriends.             

Rob W

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 11:39:59 AM »
Is that, that Wayne Carroll fella?

Is he a ref?

Often hear his name shouted from the terraces when he makes a wrong decision.

"Waynecarr"

:)

rockprof

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2012, 09:38:45 PM »
Why do England fans insist on chanting "God save the queen" and "rule Britannia" when they're not even on the bench?!

rockprof

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2012, 01:04:15 AM »
Then again, the queen at centre half, Brittania at half back, and Winston bloody Churchill centre forward might have been an improvement on tonight.... >:(
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 01:13:16 AM by rockprof »

Nick Nation

• Crintabulator
  • Micky Jones 1946 - 2010 Clive John 1945 - 2011
    • Nick Nation
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2012, 08:16:01 PM »
This almost made me laugh:

Alex Ferguson unhappy with Premier League fixture list as Man United handed 19 away games

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed his disappointment with the Premier League fixture list after it emerged that his side will be expected to play half of their fixtures away from home.
With trips to Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool forming part of the season’s fixtures, Ferguson has vented his anger at other sides being a handed a home advantage for 50% of the games.
“Over the course of the season it will work out that one in two of the games we play in the league will be away from home,” he fumed.
“It’s something the FA should take a look at, or we could be in a situation like last year where a side that I’m not the manager of wins the league.”

Ferguson has complained about the Premier League fixture list in the past. He was unhappy in the 2008-2009, 2009-2010 and 2011-2012 seasons, as well as all the seasons before, after United were forced to play all 38 games against teams that started the match with same number of players.
He also expressed his annoyance that they had to play each of the previous season’s top nine sides.

“When you’re playing teams that have a chance of beating you then there’s always the chance you could get beat,” he explained.
“I don’t thinks it’s fair that we should be expected to take that chance.”
He has also revealed his frustration at the fixtures for the 2013-2014 season that are due to be announced in a years time.
“I find it incredible that not only will we be expected to participate in games, but we will have to win them in order to pick up 3 points,” he blasted.
“They’ll be picking the referees for us next.”

And where would we be without a good laugh.

Oh.
'The Adventures Of The Celia Gang' digital download charity album for Micky available from the dedicated page on my website http://www.nicknation.co.uk/CeliaGang.html, note the CD has now sold out