Author Topic: E-mails  (Read 2596 times)

Arjayay

E-mails
« on: July 03, 2014, 12:30:24 PM »
This morning, I have received 4 copies of the DEKE LEONARD/MAN NEWSLETTER JUNE 2014 e-mail that Michael H originally sent out on 8 June
These are arriving at roughly hourly intervals - I'm sure he didn't send me 5, even if others didn't get one, and they don't normally take 25 days to arrive
I'm trying to work out if the problem is at my end, or his (cue innuendo) - has anyone else received additional copies of this e-mail ?

Rob W

Re: E-mails
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 02:58:25 PM »
This morning, I have received 4 copies of the DEKE LEONARD/MAN NEWSLETTER JUNE 2014 e-mail that Michael H originally sent out on 8 June
These are arriving at roughly hourly intervals - I'm sure he didn't send me 5, even if others didn't get one, and they don't normally take 25 days to arrive
I'm trying to work out if the problem is at my end, or his (cue innuendo) - has anyone else received additional copies of this e-mail ?

Don't moan,  you can do swopsies! The poor man's Pannini. Do you still get that pink chewing gum? It was pink wasn't it?

To sort of answer your question, though, I've not received anything from Michael's 'end'.  Obviously he likes you. A lot by the sounds of it.   :o

;D

Nick Nation

• Crintabulator
  • Micky Jones 1946 - 2010 Clive John 1945 - 2011
    • Nick Nation
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 07:27:55 PM »
....has anyone else received additional copies of this e-mail ?

Nope.
Nationsounds - the label that brought you Shake The Nation and raised 1,500 in memory of Micky...

Rob W

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 08:57:31 PM »

Barry Island

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 12:25:57 AM »

Don't moan,  you can do swopsies! The poor man's Pannini. Do you still get that pink chewing gum? It was pink wasn't it?

To sort of answer your question, though, I've not received anything from Michael's 'end'.  Obviously he likes you. A lot by the sounds of it.   :o

;D
Michael's end? Rings a bell fnaaar fnaar!
Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense

Pete T

• Man 1968 - 2008
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2014, 12:43:02 PM »
..I'm feeling left out, he only gave me one!!..

And how do you tell an "original" e-mail from a copy?..
Virgin places don't mean a thing to people who never bring their hearts along.

Michael Heatley

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2014, 02:39:27 PM »
..I'm feeling left out, he only gave me one!!..

You said you wouldn't tell  :P