Author Topic: LAND OF MY FATHERS - WELSH GUITARISTS ebook free for 2 days this week!  (Read 2241 times)

helena

*FREE* ON KINDLE/Kindle ereaders FOR TWO DAYS - OCTOBER 22ND AND OCTOBER 23RD 2014!

LAND OF MY FATHERS - WELSH GUITARISTS
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Land-Of-My-Fathers-Guitarists-ebook/dp/B00MPXOMRW

Excerpts from Deke's book The Twang Dynasty with a new foreword by Deke.

Please share this with ebook reading people you know who like guitarists, and especially Welsh guitarists! The free period should start about 8am UK time tomorrow for 48 hours. We are hoping to get a bit more promotion for Deke's work while we await the next book's publication.

Colin Salter

Re: LAND OF MY FATHERS - WELSH GUITARISTS ebook free for 2 days this week!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 05:45:12 PM »
I've posted it on Twitter, where I have a few appropriate followers. (@bigrainyday, for anyone who loves to hear a Scot ranting mostly about independence and the Tories in 140 characters or less)

rockprof

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 08:31:31 PM »
You were robbed chap...some rather curious events seemed to have taken place. The result from Stirling being particularly so....

Colin Salter

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 12:43:32 AM »
We wuz robbed, and the attitude of our beloved PM in victory, seeking revenge rather than unity, only confirms my desire for independence. It's only a matter of time now, and I hope I live to see it.

All welcome to emigrate to Scotland when it happens, by the way! Perhaps we could form a MAN tribute band - MAC, perhaps. or MacMan, which after all means Son of Man. Ah luv tae eat b'nanas, cuz they goat nae bones. Ah wiz oot oan the road tae naewhere, leavin' naewhere faur ahint.

Ah'll get ma kilt ...

Andrew P

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 01:10:34 PM »
Aye. Reminds me of the old chestnut: what's the difference between Bing Crosby and Walt Disney?

Bing sings an' Walt disnae.

Coat grabbed, exits building . . .
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.