Author Topic: SON of MAN + Deke Leonard support the GREEN RAY Dagenham Trades Hall Sep 10th  (Read 1490 times)

George Jones

SON of MAN + Deke Leonard support the GREEN RAY

Saturday, September 10 at 7 PM - 11:30 PM
Dagenham Trades Hall
Dagenham Trades Hall Charlotte Road, RM108TD Dagenham

Following txt by Ken Ansted

After a spectacular performance at our reunion last September and the fact that the band enjoyed it so much I had no hesitation but to invite them back for our ninth gathering this year.
I think everyone that attended that gig were more than surprised just how good the band performed the classic sound of the MAN band and were glad that George Jones is continuing the legacy left by his father Micky.

With Bob Richards his former band mate in MAN and Marco James (Keys), Ray Jones (Bass), Ritchie Galloni (Vocals) (All ex - Sassafras) & Glenn Quinn (Guitar) (ex Tigertailz) the band sailed through some MAN classics including Spunk Rock, Love Your Life, Call Down The Moon, C'Mon & Bananas as well as some new tunes and left the Village regulars wanting more, Hell the band loved playing for us as well and jumped at the chance of a return.

Not only that, they have decided to invite the legend that is former MAN band member DEKE LEONARD as their special guest again
To kick off the event we have Walthamstows very own THE GREEN RAY. They did of course feature Ken Whalley (ex Man/Help Yourself/Iceberg) and Richard Treece (Help Yourself) until we sadly lost both to the great gig in the sky in recent times

Tickets are 15.00 each in ADVANCE ONLY

Payment via PAYPAL to BADGER@ANSTED.FSNET.CO.UK (Please use the FRIENDS/FAMILY option as it saves me losing fees)

Cheques/Postal Orders with SAE are also accepted so please message me for address if you need it

Bank Transfer is also an option and again please message me for details