Author Topic: Mannerism Book  (Read 863 times)

AndyB

Mannerism Book
« on: April 28, 2020, 11:08:43 AM »
Hello,
I am new to the forum, but not to MAN !
I'm aware of Martin Mycock's book "Mannerisms" which became "Mannerisms II" and perhaps now III, but can anyone on the forum advise how I might get hold of a copy .. is there an outlet for this book (none on eBay nor Amazon) .. is it still in print ?  Might it be available as pre-owned .. where ??
Many thanks ...

Jules

• Administrator
    • The Manband Archive
Re: Mannerism Book
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 12:07:00 AM »
Hi Andy, welcome aboard.

Mannerisms II has been out of print for a while. Mannerisms III although proposed a few times hasn't materialised yet. Martin M does pop in here from time to time, so he may get in touch. Other than that, your best bet is to keep searching on auction sites, or to hook-up with the Man pages on Facebook and see if anyone has a copy they'd be willing to pass on. My own copy has seen better days now, but I'd still be unwilling to part with it.
Boldly going.......

AndyB

Re: Mannerism Book
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 10:42:41 AM »
Thanks for getting back to me Jules.
I'm sure I'd feel the same way had I a copy myself .. I'll continue my searching.  I did by the way, email the author on a link I found through a trawl of various MAN websites, but clearly I have no way of knowing whether that link/email adds is still current.  Cheers :)