Author Topic: Avatar Help  (Read 2942 times)

Rusby

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 19
  • Karma: +3/-5
Avatar Help
« on: March 02, 2009, 10:54:56 AM »
hi there.. nice forum here..

need a little help..cant find any option where to add a avatar?

tyvm in advance...Rusby

Nick Nation

  • Crintabulator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2734
  • Karma: +119/-4
  • Micky Jones 1946 - 2010 Clive John 1945 - 2011
    • Nick Nation
Re: Avatar Help
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 11:16:54 AM »
Greetings Rusby from Unstately Nationsounds Manor!

To add an avatar:

1. Log in;
2. Select the 'Profile' tab;
3. Select 'Forum Profile Information' from the left column on the left;
4. You should then be in the right place to add an avatar.

If you get stuck, just ask - although 99% of us are still bewildered when it comes to computers, the remaining 1% manage to pull us through!
 
'The Adventures Of The Celia Gang' digital download charity album for Micky available from the dedicated page on my website http://www.nicknation.co.uk/CeliaGang.html, note the CD has now sold out

Rusby

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 19
  • Karma: +3/-5
Re: Avatar Help
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 03:04:11 PM »
thanks Nick,

as you may see it works...

and how easy it was..lol

I was looking there, but must have overseen it...

anyway...thanks once again...

Rusby