Author Topic: Pictures  (Read 3027 times)

John Bannon

Pictures
« on: July 28, 2009, 07:58:50 PM »
Can anyone tell me how to incorporate a photo from my picture library into a forum reply. Also how do you decrease the MB size to enable it to be attached. Don't make replies to difficult. Numbscull awaiting the answer. Many Thanks.
Inside every old Man is a younger Man thinking 'What the f**k happened'

Jules

• Administrator
    • The Manband Archive
Re: Pictures
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 02:16:00 AM »
Hi John, there's an explanation in the "Frequently asked questions - Rarely read answers" on how to attach photos and files to your posts.

For decreasing the file size, your best bet is to use a graphics or photo-editing program. Either resize the image to make it smaller, or save it as a file type (jpg for example) that requires less filespace. You can usually fiddle with the options when saving jpgs, to find a good balance between file size and image quality.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 02:28:58 AM by Jules »
Boldly going.......

John Bannon

Re: Pictures
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 03:32:52 PM »
Hi John, there's an explanation in the "Frequently asked questions - Rarely read answers" on how to attach photos and files to your posts.

For decreasing the file size, your best bet is to use a graphics or photo-editing program. Either resize the image to make it smaller, or save it as a file type (jpg for example) that requires less filespace. You can usually fiddle with the options when saving jpgs, to find a good balance between file size and image quality.
Thanks Jules, I think I understand you. Soon find out next posting.
Inside every old Man is a younger Man thinking 'What the f**k happened'