Author Topic: Renfrew Ferry to be axed.....  (Read 2045 times)

Allan Heron

• Global Moderator
    • It's Just My View
Renfrew Ferry to be axed.....
« on: January 14, 2010, 11:49:57 AM »
Rob W will be devastated at this news.  He has fond memories of the night he tried to see Man on this  ::)

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/transport-environment/axe-hangs-over-renfrew-ferry-1.998529
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 11:51:44 AM by Allan Heron »
It's Just My View

Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST........

William Rait

Re: Renfrew Ferry to be axed.....
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 11:59:05 AM »
And he wouldn't have been the first either!!!!! :D

Rob W

Re: Renfrew Ferry to be axed.....
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 01:44:56 PM »
I am devastated! I truly am! I feel a kind of affinity with this dear old girl, like as if we were destined to meet each other. If there's a opetition, I'll sign it. (or maybe we can have a poll?)

Incidentally, last Friday, I went drinking with some of my new neighbours, one of whom is Scottish, born Paisley. So, as a break the ice thing, I told him about my adventures with the Renfrew Ferry(s). And yes, he's been to a gig - some comedian, can't recall the name.

And solely for Allan,just before reading your post, I received a business call from a bloke in Scotland. At the end of the conversation, I asked him, "are you Celtic, Rangers, or like a pal of mine, Partick Thistle?" You'll never believe it Allan, I was gobsmacked, what are the chances of this?...........................................he supports Rangers   :)  :)